Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What can you do with a lazy dog?

I tell you what, I just haven't been jacked up about working out these days. I'm not sure if it's the cold, the holiday's coming up, old age or if I'm just plain lazy ! 

I could have done about 2 hrs on the trails to day but blamed my not riding on the rain...well the sprinkle. I'll gladly take any excuse these days to bag a workout...other than my Tae Kwon Do class that is. I'm still feeling my dirt munch from Saturday...neck all twisted up and shit and I'm still going to class!

Nothing a handful of vitamin "I" can't fix right? (Thats ibuprofen for those not in the know)

So I'm just wondering what it's going to take to get my ass back in gear and be a little more consistent with my training? I sure as hell don't want to realize I needed more training when I get out in the fucking wilderness at Cohutta. That's a long way back to the start if you loose it out there.

Well we'll see how things progress over the holliday...maybe I'll have to make a new year's resolution of something...anything!!


No comments: