Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back from the back

Things are still looking up for the back injury. It's been two weeks with no pain and I've finally...FINALLY, started doing some training again this week. Light stuff, but at least it's stuff. Right?

So just some easy jogging, light weights and a little spinning on the trainer just to make sure there are no lingering issues to be concerned about. So far so good so I'm just pushing forward!

Looks like I might get some trail time this weekend with Tony. Maybe even get to demo an Intense Spider 29er....Ooohhh that's a sweet looking bike.
















But even if I don't demo it this weekend I'll still get out there on the old reliable "Super G" and get my trail legs back under me!

Hopefully if all is going well through the next week I might be able to do the Riverfest 50 miler. Then end the season with 12hrs in the PIT...(that's if they ever get the damn thing organized already)

No comments: