Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hell week

Last week was what my coach called Hell Week #1. It was the perfect name! I did 250 miles of riding, 2hrs and 45 mins of running and 6K of swimming.....whew! I'm tired again just thinking about it.

Now I've had some nice relaxing recovery days to get all amped up again about the next Phase of training....you guessed it Hell Week #2. It's not exactly a week but really 4 days of jam-packed training. Now I'll have 275 miles of riding, 2 hrs and 30 mins of running and 5.5 K of swimming..oh yeah throw in 2 sessions of core strength and mix it all up...simmer for few hours and your Hell Week is ready for tasting!!! Emmm tast the pain?

So that's it in a nut shell...!

One more Hell Session before Wilderness 101 and then we are getting down and dirty for the Peak at the Duke Half in September. My plan there is to tear myself apart to go under 5hrs!

No comments: