Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rollin on Super G

Today was the first bike since PMBAR and it felt great. I saddled up "Super G" and headed out from my digs over to Umstead to string together 3 hours of mixed riding. It ended up taking about 45 mins of road riding, (well sort of sidewalk/road riding), to get over to the Ebenezer Rd entrance to the park's double track. I cruised over to the Crabtree side of the park and did a fast loop of the 265 trail, (or is it 285...I can never get that one right), and was out of the woods in another 45 mins. So I was feeling really good and headed home to finish the ride in just under 3 hrs. So I called that a done deal.

Also, I finally order a front wheel for my SS 29r, (aka "The Snot Rocket"), so I can get that build finished and roll some trail time on that thing! I can't wait to use the SS for some quality training rides. I think I'll take that to Cowbell and see how she does for a lap or two...shit it might feel so good I just keep her saddled up for the whole enchilada!!

No comments: