Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aching old bones

Getting back to training is always the hardest after a few days off. The old knees are always the first to show their age and put up a fight! But they can't win all the time!

Ache or not the training must go on....so as usual I'll just down some pain killers and get to it!

I'm hoping that some day they'll have some good options for replacing old knees and discs that can hold up to the wear and tear I put on them! I know NASA has to have some space age something or other in a dark corner of their basement...right? I mean come on, what are they really doing with all the money anyway?

The older I get the more I'll grind those bones down to a nub so I'll keep on enjoying the ride while I can!

...and come on NASA, give up the goods already!

No comments: