Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On the Road again

This season has been somewhat of a slow start but at least it's finally getting of the ground and on the road again.

Last year's season was cut way too short by and injury triggered by a grueling race at the Wilderness 101. Although I didn't finish the race it is one that someday I will have to face again just to say I completed it. It's the only race I ever had to DNF from...so I have some payback to deliver.

But I digress....this season is going GREAT!

I already have one race under my belt that went as well as can be expected with the training I had completed leading into it. If it wasn't for the crazy mechanical problems faced during the race I would have finished much higher but it was a great race non the less!

Next race is the Scouts Honor 18 hrs on the Farm MTB race in Goochland VA. Great course, tough race, and bound to be a great time once again!!

No comments: